Skip to content

삼일TALK

인터넷 선교(16) – [25 Reasons To Become An Online Missionary]

인터넷 서핑으로 오늘 좋은 자료 발견했슴다!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

today is a good day!!!

Here are twenty-five reasons why today is a good day to consider using digital media to share the good news of Jesus.

오늘은 예수님의 복음을 전파하기 위하여 디지털 미디어를 사용해야 하는 25가지의 이유를 설명하기에 좋은 축복받은 날입니당~^^*

인터넷 선교를

기도와 말씀 묵상으로 나홀로 연재하며

인터넷 선교에 대해서 좋은 자료를 여기저기 서핑하며 찾다가

우연히 오늘 처음으로 괜찮은 자료를 발견하여서 공유합니당~~^^.

Gordon Marcy가 누구인지? 검증된 사람인지? 부목사님들이 검증해주세요^^

그리고 아래 영어로 된 것은 앞부분만 제가 번역했어요

다들 영어는 잘하시니까 나머지는 개인적으로 영어로 읽어 보세요^^

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

http://www.gordonmarcy.com/2010/06/25-reasons-to-become-an-online-missionary/

< 25 Reasons To Become An Online Missionary >

< 온라인 선교사로 되어져야 하는 25 가지 이유 >

By Gordon Marcy  June 16, 2010

고든 마시  2010 6 16

It was a headline with all the right stuff: Need for Online Missionaries Rises as Web Outreach Booms

온라인 선교사에 대한 필요성이 웹 아웃리치의 붐이 일어남과 함께 모든 과제 중에 가장 중요 사역으로 대두되고 있다.

It exuded tremendous passion for the Great Commission.

이 거대한 대사역을 위해서 어마어마한 엄청난 열정을 쏟아 부어야 한다.

.It sizzled with the energy of global media.

온라인 선교애 대한 필요성이 글로벌 네트워크의 에너지로 끓어 오르고 있다

It reflected an urgent need.

이건 매우 긴급한 요구이다.

Another article reported on a study that says online evangelism is producing real disciples for Christ.

온라인 전도야 말로 예수님의 진정한 제자를 만드는 것이라고 주장하는 연구를 보고한 논문도 있다.

One thing is for sure.

한가지는 확실하다

Online spiritual seekers are flocking to the ‘electronic’ front door of the church in unprecedented numbers.

온라인상에서 영혼을 갈구하는 자들이 예측할 수 없을 정도로 엄청나게

인터넷 교회의 e- 정문으로 소떼처럼 몰려들고 있다..

Here are twenty-five reasons why today is a good day to consider using digital media to share the good news of Jesus.

오늘은 예수님의 복음을 전파하기 위하여 디지털 미디어를 사용해야 하는 25가지의 이유를 설명하기에 좋은 축복받은 날입니당~^^*

1. Two million people go online every day to seek help with spiritual issues like loneliness, addictions, suicide, abuse, divorce, hopelessness. “The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few.” (Matthew 9:37)

2. God has created a network to reach these searching hearts pleading for someone to, “Please tell me about Jesus.” “By all possible means, I might save some.” (1 Corinthians 9:22)

3. Technology makes it possible to travel anywhere in the world without ever leaving home, even to the 64 countries, or about one-third of all nations, with “high or very high restrictions on religion.” (2009 Pew Forum on Religion and Public Life) “Go into all the world and preach the good news to all creation.” (Mark 16:15)

4. You have a love for the lost and have always wanted to become more active in personal evangelism.

5. You don’t have to leave your job, take a vacation, go to seminary or raise thousands of dollars to share the Bible, pray, or conduct personal ministry with real people.

6. Any Christian with an Internet connection can do it — students, teachers, stay at home moms, pastors, business executives, farmers, doctors, soldiers.

7. Training is not difficult and can be done online from home on your own schedule.

8. You don’t have to know who is open to the gospel. Discipleship websites such as GodLife and Jesus.net share the basics of Christian growth, in multiple languages and then these new believers and seekers come to you ready to take the next step.

9. The ministry is personal and can go “very deep,” as evidenced by this actual response:

Hi. How are you? I just feel like sharing. Please don’t stop communicating with me. I don’t feel loved. Do you think God will  help me? Hope, Zambia

10. You don’t have to be an expert in evangelism. You will have access to outstanding resources to help you respond like Bible Questions Answered.

11. You will guide new believers into doing online Bible studies individually or encourage them to join a weekly online small group Bible study. When possible you will get them connected to other Christians and local churches.

12. You will pray for those who are struggling and others who haven’t yet learned how to pray.

13. In your lifetime you would never be able to physically impact the amount of people you can reach online. (submitted by Amanda Sims from LifeChurch.tv)

14. You will join a community of workers doing online ministry from all over the U.S. and world…exchange online evangelism techniques, share stories of God at work and pray for one another.

15. You will be encouraged by personal testimonies from fellow online workers:

One thing I’ve learned about life as an online missionary, it can be kinda lonely in a sense.  We send out emails and often don’t hear back. But today, I received this from Zulu, who I’ve corresponded with a few times:

I enjoy msges from GodLife sent to me. I can now testify how wonderful is God. A prayer request about my marriage i sent to you. I’ve been praying & things are happening, my marriage is founded on love. Me & my spouse are understanding & respecting each other. I pray to God that soon we will be going to church together. Thank you Keith & Godlife for praying with me. I can see God’s compassion on me. He is my ever present helper.

Her last two phrases really impacted and spoke to me.  Praise God from Whom all blessings flow! -Keith

16. It’s a way to balance out recreational uses of technology with redemptive ones.

17. It’s safe! No one sees your e-mail address and no one can send you spam. It only takes a few minutes a day to respond to an email inquiry.

18. It’s one of the most cost effective evangelism approaches ever developed. It will enable you to help churches that have been forced to reduce giving to missions and missionaries due to the current economic crisis. (See the Barna Group report.)

19. You will deepen your own understanding of foundational truths and strengthen your confidence for talking about your faith with others.

20. The world is increasingly online and you believe the future of ministry must include some form of digital missions to stay relevant.

21. You could be the catalyst for getting an online missions program started in your church.

22. Your pulse quickens at the idea of partnering with media ministries using cutting-edge technology to share the gospel worldwide through video, text,  mobile phones and in multiple languages.

23. It concerns you to know that if Christians aren’t online to answer the questions of spiritual seekers and to tell them about Jesus, they are vulnerable to false teachings and other destructive forces.

24. The digital “Roman road” has been built and will soon connect everyone on earth, making it conceivable that you are in the generation that will complete the Great Commission.

25. The Matthew 28 mandate, “Therefore go and make disciples of all nations,” doesn’t leave anyone out.

All nations must certainly include the nations and people that can be reached online.

Also, consider adding Internet Evangelism Day to your calendar and promoting it to your church. It will be held June 1, 2014. The Internet Evangelism Day website shares numerous ideas for anyone interested in Internet Evangelism. Internet Evangelism Day can be followed on Facebook, Twitter and Paper.li.

Internet evangelism doesn’t replace other methods of sharing the gospel. But, let me assure you of four things as you pray and consider online missions. (1) If you have a heart for the Lord and use the Internet, you can be an online missionary. (2) You will touch real lives. (3) The Spirit will help you respond. (4) God will bless you.

인터넷을 통한 전도와 선교는 어떻게 이루어져야 하나?(1) – [홈피/블로그]

인터넷을 통한 전도와 선교는 어떻게 이루어져야 하나?(2) – [가상현실/싱글]

인터넷을 통한 전도와 선교는 어떻게 이루어져야 하나?(3) – [Go!/인터넷사이트]

인터넷을 통한 전도와 선교는 어떻게 이루어져야 하나?(4) – [땅끝/클릭순간]

인터넷을 통한 전도와 선교는 어떻게 이루어져야 하나?(5) – [미래교회역할]

인터넷을 통한 전도와 선교는 어떻게 이루어져야 하나?(6) – [불신자사이트 전도경험]

인터넷을 통한 전도와 선교는 어떻게 이루어져야 하나?(7) – [새로운 용어; digital missions/online  missions]

인터넷을 통한 전도와 선교는 어떻게 이루어져야 하나?(8) – [평신도 온라인사역]

인터넷을 통한 전도와 선교는 어떻게 이루어져야 하나?(9) – [가상현실 아바타/참자아]

인터넷 선교 (10)- [처세술]

인터넷을 통한 전도와 선교는 어떻게 이루어져야 하나?(11) - [인터넷 교회]

인터넷을 통한 전도와 선교는 어떻게 이루어져야 하나?(12) - [단기 선교에서 활용]

인터넷을 통한 전도와 선교는 어떻게 이루어져야 하나?(13) - [충만한 에피쿠로스적 삶]

인터넷을 통한 전도와 선교는 어떻게 이루어져야 하나?(14)- [만인의 제사장]

인터넷을 통한 전도와 선교는 어떻게 이루어져야 하나? (15) - [ DNA ]

인터넷 선교 (16) – [25 Reasons To Become An Online Missionary]

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

인터넷을 통한 전도와 선교는 어떻게 이루어져야 하나?(1) – [홈피/블로그]

인터넷 선교는 여태까지는 다음과 같은 두 가지 형태로만 운영되고 있다.

1) 가상현실 속에 교회 홈피, 선교지 홈피 구축과 가상 현실 속 시공간을 초월한 다양한 영적 교류.

** 유익한 점

* 교회

a. 교회 밖에서도 시공간을 너머 설교, 간증, 사역, 친목 등 거룩한 성도간의 교통이 더 원활해졌다.

* 선교지

a. 비 거주 선교지원이 가능하다.

b. 인터넷이 가능한 지역의 선교사와 양방향 통신이 가능하다.

c. 선교단체와 후원그룹, 선교사 연결이 용이하다.

d. 기도회원, 협력회원, 후원회원 등의 참여를 유도할 수 있다.

e. 선교지역에 직접 사이버를 통한 복음전도가 가능하다.

f. 데이터베이스 기능을 최대한 활용할 수 있다.

g. 멀티미디어를 통한 다양한 복음전파가 가능하다.

h. 국가 또는 사역별 전문자료의 공유, 협력이 가능하다.

** 부족한 점

크리스천이 된 후에야 클릭을 하고 싶은 사이트로 불신자들은 이러한 사이트가 있는지 조차 모른다. 불신자들은 특별한 목적이 없이는 기독교 사이트에 절대로 들어 올 리가 없다.마치 크리스천들이 불교 절과 이슬람 사원 홈피가 무수히 많은데도 있는지 조차 모르듯 불신자들은 삼일교회 홈피와 다양한 인터넷 선교 홈피들이 있는지 조차 모른다.

그러면 인터넷을 통한 전도와 선교는 어떻게 이루어져야하나???

2) 개인 블로그

장점

크리스천들이 페이스 북, 싸이 월드,트위터 등을 통해서 본인이 크리스천임을 천명하고 복음에 관련도 기사들을 올리고 가상현실에서 전도를 한다.

부족한 점

지인들이 들어 오지만 지인들 중에 불신자들은 복음에 관련된 글은 클릭 하지 않는다. 개인적으로 아는 지인 중에 아주 친하거나 이해타산이 맞는 극소수 지인만 들어 온다. ,

그러면 인터넷을 통한 전도와 선교는 어떻게 이루어져야 하나???

나도 답이 있는 것은 아니고 앞으로 지속적으로 기도하며 연구하며 지속적으로 하여야 할 미래의 가장 중요한 사역이다.

(to be continued)

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

인터넷을 통한 전도와 선교는 어떻게 이루어져야 하나?(2) – [가상현실/싱글]

최근 2-30년 사이에 인류에게 예전에는 상상도 못 했던 엄청난 거대한 변화 두 가지가 쓰나미처럼 들이 닥쳤다.

첫 번째는 20년 전 즈음에 인터넷이란 가상현실이 창조되었다. 앞으로 10-20 년 후 바로 코앞 미래에 가상 현실이 현실을 앞도할 조짐이 거의 확실히 보인다는 것이다.

두 번째는 청년의 반 이상이 결혼을 여러가지 이유로 꺼려한다는 것이다. 결혼을 하여도 애기를 안 낳거나 하나나 둘 정도만 낳는다는 것이다. 내가 초딩 시절인 40년 전 까지만 해도 20대 초반에 여자분들이 대부분 다 결혼을 하셨고 몸이 허락하는 한 6-7명 심지어는 한 10명 이상 새 생명을 잉태하셨다.

우리나라는 앞으로는 여자분들의 싱글의 삶도 결혼의 삶 이상으로 존중 받는 사회가 올 것이다. 박근혜(61) 새나라당 대통령 후보, 이길여(80) 가천대 총장 겸 가천길재단 회장, 이영혜(59) 행복이 가득한 집 등 디자인하우스 회장 등 대한민국의 대표후보, 의학계의 여걸, 잡지계의 여왕 들이 이미 이를 증명하고 있다.

바로 코앞 미래에 앞으로 24시간 중에 잠자는 시간을 뺀 활동 시간 중에 학교 공부나 일 그리고 휴식 시간 등 거의 모든 시간이 가상 현실 속에서 이루어 질 것이다.

거의 모든 인생을 코알라처럼 눕거나 앉아서 하루 종일 수면 상태와 비슷한 형태로 보낼 것이다. 식사, 배설, 건강을 위한 운동, 그리고 직접적인 인간 관계가 꼭 필요한 시간을 제외하곤 인간적 대화, 교육, 업무, 오락, 취미 활동 등 가상 현실이 훨씬 더 효과적이고 재미 있을 것이다.

현실 가정뿐 아니라 청년의 반 이상이 결혼을 안 하는 세상에서는 싱글들은 서로 상처를 안 주고 늘 즐거운 현실 가정보다 더 나을 수도 있는 가상현실의 다양한 가족 패밀리 조합을 만들어 행복한 가상의 가정을 추구할 것이다. 그리고 가상현실 속에서 다양한 학교 친구. 부부, 직장 동료들도 형성될 것 같다. 또 아바타성 또 하나의 내가 아바타 친구, 부부, 가족, 직장들과 함께 가상 현실 속에 또 하나의 아바타 세상이 재재탄생 될 것이다.

가상 현실 속의 교회도 점점 변천하여 지금과 같은 홈피만 있는 게 아니라 크리스천들은 가상 현실 속 예배당에서 같이 참여를 원하는 성도들과 목사님과 함께 예배를 드릴 지도 모른다. 또 가상 현실 속에서 세계 곳곳에 친한 성도들과 함께 소통하고 원하는 목사님들로 부터 영적인 양육을 11로 받고 원하는 지정 목사님께 직접 현실적인 만남 없이도 사소한 신상 상담까지도 마주 앉아 주고받는 날이 올 것 같다. 아니 이이상의 교회의 변화가 올 지도 모른다. 인쇄술 개발로 성서를 중시하는 종교개혁이 촉발되어 신교가 탄생했듯이 말이다.

인간의 거의 모든 활동이 가상 현실 속에서 이루어 지는 시기가 곧 닥칠 것이므로 전도와 선교도 가상 현실 속에서도 당연히 이루어 져야 한다. 가상현실 속에서 인터넷 선교와 전도가 점점 더 현실 속에서의 전도와 선교만큼 중요해질 것이다. 아니 점점 더 큰 비중을 차지해 갈지도 모르겠다. 여기에 대한 전략과 연구를 위한 엄청난 기도와 인력과 투자가 절실하다는 생각이 든다.

그러면 인터넷을 통한 전도와 선교는 어떻게 이루어져야 하나???

나도 답이 있는 것은 아니고 앞으로 지속적으로 기도하며 연구하며 지속적으로 하여야 할 미래의 가장 중요한 사역이다.

**********  나머지 글은 동봉 파일에 있슴다! 즐독^^**